Superior Features & Benefits
Unlike other hot water heat pump systems, the Sanden Eco® Plus system uses a smarter split system where the heat pump unit and stainless steel tank are installed separately.
This allows easy on-site handling and installation, as well as flexibility of the storage tank location, which can be up to15 metres distance horizontally or 5 metres vertically from the heat pump unit.
Heat Pump Unit
- A high Coefficient of Performance (COP=5^) results in significantly reduced energy use and CO2 emissions.
- Up to 50% faster heat recovery than typical heat pumps.
- Uses unique Ozone friendly R744 (CO2) refrigerant.
- Simple installation by Plumber & Electrician, with no Refrigeration Mechanic required.
- An automatic heating cycle, which makes it perfect for use with power generated by on roof photo voltaic (PV) solar electricity systems.
- Uniquely designed to operate in all climates (ie. -10oC to +43oC operating range). NOTE: In cold climate regions, the Heat Pump unit will run during the night when the ambient temperature drops below 3oC.
- Includes Blockout Timer, to eliminate high electricity tariff periods.
- No backup element required.
- Whisper quiet operation, with industry leading noise level of 37 dB – very neighbour friendly!
- High quality, Japanese-made weather resistant construction for outdoor location.
- 6 year Warranty (including parts and labour).
Stainless Steel Tank
- 4 x tank sizes offered – 160L, 250L, 300L and 315L.
- High quality, Australian made extra long life 316 Marine Grade stainless steel cylinder.
- Fully insulated for minimal heat loss.
- Mains pressure rated.
- Safety pressure and temperature relief valve supplied.
- 15 year Pro Rata Warranty (including parts and labour).
|Tank size/shape||Width x Height (mm)||No. of persons using hot water||Typical dwelling type||Suitable for Off-peak & Continuous tariffs?||STC rebates available?|
|160L||621 x 970||2-4||Units/Townhouses||Continuous only||Yes|
|250L||621 x 1428||3-5||Residential||Both||Yes|
|300L||580 x 1891||4-6||Residential||Both||Yes|
|315L||621 x 1748||4-6||Residential||Both||Yes|
The Sanden Wifi Controller* is designed to provide remote access to the Sanden GAU-A45HPD Heat Pump unit, via a smartphone or tablet.
With smart functions including One Touch Boost, Multiple Timer Programming and Energy Saver Mode, stay in control of your hot water use and save on energy bills!
The Sanden Wifi Controller is warranted in a Residential application for 1 year (including parts and labour) from date of installation.